Sunday, February 08, 2009

Got some pics from Michelle's blog! Haha, and I want those from Mavis' cam pls! Class BBQ on.. 8th Jan '09 (:
Starting fire!

Starting to cook alr (:


Grace, Michelle, Mavis, Phoebe gf! :D

okay this looks retarded but well, cute!

Hahaha, luckily I can be seen! :P

Michelle, Phoebe, Grace and I (:

I kind of miss my class! and Ms Tng who has been really nice to us, giving great advices and all. Well, I really need to thank her for being an understanding CT! (: Not to forget CG 13/08 for all the wonderful memories. I sure miss all the laughters in class :D
CG 13/08!

And the girls (: Hey girls, do the class proud with your A lvl results k! (and beat the guys :)

Oh I realised Gf is missing in this pic!
Oops. Nvm la GF! You're in my heart! (: hahaha.
Okay, I'm gna find some time to go back for lunch with them (:

No comments: